Mother's Day



Mother's Day started at 8am. I made my mom breakfast in bed and gifted her with some goodies just to remind her how special she is!

Breakfast in Bed.
Gifts
Sorry for the lack of better quality pictures clearly my brain was still in sleep mode I took pictures with my DSLR but later realized there was no SD card in it so it had nowhere to save. (Great thinking Zoë)

Breakfast included: Bacon, fried eggs, tomatoes and avocado along with some vitamin water (she was feeling poorly so this is like water, ginger, turmeric, lemon, and all that good stuff) and a cappuccino (the Nescafe ones).

Gifts included: Chopping Board (Made in the Cape Market at Cavendish Square | Rose Wood Crafts), Watch (Foschini) and a Tree of life Necklace (Lovisa).

We then went lunching at Quay 4 Upstairs and it was total bliss the food was amazing and they even gave all the mothers a chocolate after lunch.

Lunch was served. Steak, Veg and Chips

My Mum and I
The Habour
Who are we, lol, my Dad thought he'd snap a few shots.

Beautiful Music. (Taken by Zoë's Dad)
Momma Bear. Hope you Enjoys your day mumscals.
This was just a cheeky little post for me to look back on and remember these moments.

Hope you enjoyed this post. What did you do for your Mother on Mother's Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram