JUMPERS X VANS



I thought I should kick September off with a fashion post! I absolutely love all things fashion, and I can so easily fall into the trends that have been going around. This post is a short insight into my daily look.

My style is basic and comfortable, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and I’m not even ashamed of that, so many girls look at successful bloggers (me too) and think they have to dress in the latest clothes and have a new ‘OOTD’ every weekend but the truth is sometimes you just have to work with what you have and just be comfortable with being yourself. So most of the time I'm in jeans and a tee or a jumper. There will be that rare occasion where I’d put on a little more make-up than necessary and wear heels higher than comfort, but 90% of the time my look is cute, comfy and probably sneakers (okay! Most definitely sneakers!)




I’ve really been into cropped jumpers lately, especially the cut cropped ones, I even DIY'ed a few of my own, this is a trend thats been going on and I slipped right into it. For bottoms I wore my all time favorite jeans, cause you can never go wrong with black skinnies, and paired it with a some Vans. I added them to my closet a few weeks ago! Which was a great investment and already, I am in love with them!

A post shared by Zoë 💎 (@zoemichela) on

This is a perfect (Cape Town) winter/spring (I really don’t know anymore, because cape town weather is so unpredictable) outfit, and it can be easily recreated with pieces you already have in your wardrobe.


~
be kind.
Zoë

JUMPER - FACTORIE | JEANS - FACTORIE | VANS - SUPERBALIST
📷 : Steve Lambert

Shop Similar:


If you’re in love with any trends at the minute please share them with me in the comments below!


Other ways I wore Vans:

A post shared by Zoë 💎 (@zoemichela) on

A post shared by Zoë 💎 (@zoemichela) on



9 comments

  1. This is so cute. You are so cute. *taking notes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this Zoe! I was into Fashion Designing, Buyer, and Display. Later went into Management and Supervisor. I love the fashion industry! It never gets boring, new faces always spring up and you make it your own. People often try to pin down my style, but mine is mood motivated, light and carefree, until the diva taps me on the shoulder. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog great information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style for a chilled out Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking just awesome in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloggers are exceptionally busy people, so if they don't find time to be very fashionable i don't think anyone should blame them for that. Most bloggers i know do dress in a simple but classic manner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style. Matches mine. Simple fit. Gorgeous girl. Allll i live in is vans monday to sunday. Might need to invest in a new pair. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shoes! Also you're beautiful and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will be following your blog. Great post & you look awesome

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram