23


I've been away from blogging for a while now, and a lot has happened (I'll get into that in upcoming posts)... I'm back now, I want to have a new take on this blog which I am still figuring out... kind of like my life.

I'm 23 now and I've always imagined when I reach 23 my life would be on track with my future figured out... a job, an apartment, a shiny white car. alas, I'm 23, in my final year of studying, living with my father and a tiny black car that takes me places (I'm questioning this, cause it has failed me twice this week...).

My parents were married by 23 with their first kid on the way. I'm heading into my 24th year on this planet called earth and I barely feel like an adult.

I feel young as if I'm an 18-year-old with a little more life experience. I even look like I just graduated from high school. I still dream of 25 being my prime years but I'm 2 years away and my life doesn't seem nearly on track as it should be, but I'm still going to hope for the best.

One thing I have learned is we are a work in progress, we don't have to have everything figured out. I will graduate, I will find a job, I have an entire life ahead of me, and good things take time (or so I tell myself).

While at 23 I don't feel successful and "there" yet, I have an amazing family, the best friends, a wonderful boyfriend. And life isn't really all that bad. Welcome to my life. Welcome (back) to my blog... Enjoy your few minutes here.

You can find out more about me here.


~
be kind.
Zoë


JACKET - ASOS | TOP - MR PRICE | JEANS - FACTORIE | NIKES - TAKEALOT

Shop Similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram