Christmas Inspiration Board 🎄 2017

All pictures are from Pinterest

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I love the festive season and business of everything. Which it sometimes can get a bit much but it just signifies the end of the year hassle and bustle.

This time of the year I'm constantly scrolling through Pinterest looking for inspiration and ideas for Christmas and this year I totally loved the whole copper and white vibe. So this is my inspiration board.

I love real tree's and the smell of them, and my mum did too, so even though a copper tree with clear baubles looks appealing, I'll definitely save that for when I have my own house one day. I also like the idea of gifts wrapped in brown paper, it's a super cheap, yet classy idea and I'm definitely going to try it out this Christmas. I put a picture of a little pup on my board cause I am so close to getting a puppy, I can't wait for him to join the family. (I'm vlogging the whole process so please subscribe to my youtube channel) Also, another thing I love at Christmas time are baked goods, biscuits especially, Last year I made Christmas mince pies (A super easy way! perhaps I'll do a blog post on it) and these chocolate cookies (Which are so delicious! so you should definitely try them out).

I will try and recreate some of these pictures during my Christmas adventures and post them on my blog at the end of December. I hope you can draw some inspiration from this and maybe create your own boards...

My Pinterest link, as well as my other socials are below so make sure to follow.

   
~
be kind.
Zoë

Y O U T U B E


1 comments

  1. You are going to do an awesome job...............awaiting the cookies

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram