6 things for 2016


This is a very IMPROMPTU video, I started recording at 8pm, now I've just finished editing and uploading and its 1am.

I've created a list of things we should do more of heading into 2016. I just felt the need to get this out as soon as I could cause it may help someone even if it may be just one person.

- Dress Confidently
- Surround yourself with Happiness
- Do what YOU want to do
- Admit what you are good at and what you not good at
- Be Kind & Don't Worry

x
Zoë

If you would like to watch the video Just press play!


2 comments

  1. Your were so cute in this video... It was really nice to watch. You should definitely make more videos in future. Well done! x

    Ninz/ www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nina! there will be an upload soon! be sure to subscribe <3

      Delete

My Instagram