Summer Favorites



I often do loads of research before I buy a product, so I love reading and watching favorite video's or blog reviews. I thought I'd do a blog post on the things I have been loving this season that you should totally consider buying this year. 

Made with Polyvore

*Links where available

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser - This makes my skin super smooth, which makes applying my make up so much easier.

2.  L'oreal True Match Foundation - This foundation is one of my favorites! It is light weight but very build-able (no cake-face here). 

3. White Nail Polish - I've been obsessed with white nail polish for the summer, I think it looks super fresh especially with a tan. 

4. Real Techniques Foundation Brush - I've been obsessed with this brush for blending my foundation. It makes your foundation super flawless and blend perfectly. If you're going to get one brush, it should be this one. 

5. Issey Miyake Florale Perfume - This smells so fresh, like summer flowers, I've been using it for quite a while now and I'm so sad that it's nearing the end. 

6. Pantene 2 minute Hair Mask - Because I leave me hair wet and curly, this literally gives my hair life (well not literally but you get the picture). I put this on after I shampoo and leave it on for 5 minutes while I brush my hair out (which also make brushing my hair so much easier). 

7. Revlon Flex Conditioner (The purple one is the best one) - This conditioner retails for R22.00, and it's the best thing I've used all my life! This holds my curls perfectly and keeps my hair so soft and lovely.

8. LA Girl Matte Lip Gloss - Besides being obsessed with matte lips, this gloss is one of the greatest! It stays on for ages, well 6 hours to be exact, after that it goes into a crackly mess where you have to wipe everything off and start again, after that you good for another 6 hours.

Food Favorite: These cookies were introduced to me by my German aunt. It tastes like Christmas, it's basically soft ginger cookies coated in royal icing, kind of like Christmas. Pick 'n Pay sells these, over the festive season it retailed for R12.00, if that's not Christmas then I don't know what is.



Artist Favorite: Bohkeh | I found this guy on Soundcloud and I'm absolutely obsessed with his music. He only has a few EP's out but there's a new one coming soon, so I am super excited for that.

Website Favorite: The Quite Place | Whenever I feel like my mind is a bit cluttered I go to this website. It's literally (no really, literally!) a 90 second relaxation exercise that walks you through the unnecessary steps of life we do each and every day. If you have 90 seconds, please do this, you won't be sorry. *Make sure you're in a quiet place (literally) and you have a pair of earphones and that your phone is turned on silent, not vibrate, silent.


What are your summer favorites? Feel free to comment below and I would love to try your suggestions.

x
Zoë

4 comments

  1. Great article. Just one question, the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, is it silicon based?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Samantha! Thank you. Yes the Maybelline Baby Skin is a Silicone based product.

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of that nail polish! So beautiful. I'm also interested in trying the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser! Hopefully I'll love it as much as I love their lip products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Exclusive collection of formal shirts onlineFrom khaliques !!

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram