REVIEW | Lumee Case

So if you don't know what a Lumee Case is, I have one question for you:
Have you been living under a rock?


So if you've ever watched KUWTK you would be aware of the latest trend, PERFECT SELFIES. And this is achieved with the Lumee Case. Basically, it's a cell phone case that lights up like a little vanity. You know when you look in the mirror and perfect lighting, then you take a picture and you're like WTF, I'm here to tell you that there's a solution for that. Perfect lighting every time (how about that).



The case is available in Black, White, Rose Gold and Pink 
for iPhones 5 / 5S / SE / 6 / 6+ and Galaxy S6 edge +
Ranging from R400 - R470.

Grab yours at BuyItAll.Today.
They are currently the cheapest in SA.

I'm totally in love with my case. I've been using it non-stop for Snapchat and selfies in general. 


How do you feel about this case? Are you getting one?

If you not keen on reading this I did a video that you can check out below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram