Pamper Night in 5 steps

After a long day/ week of work, there is nothing better than a little "me" time. I enjoy a "me" day on a Sunday evening just before the Monday hype. Here is a list of 5 things you can do to just, relax.


1. Take a guilt-free long relaxing bath. This is my favorite thing to do. All week I hop in and out of the shower, so sitting in a bath really soothes me. Lighting a candle just adds to the mood and atmosphere. I also add the Destressing Crystals from Sh'Zen to my bath.

Picture Credit: http://goo.gl/fgllpV
I got mine from a Representative in the Western Cape.

2. Wash your face. I know this one seems obvious and silly but give your face a good cleanse. I've been using the Nimue product range. I exfoliate first, I use my D-Quip Facial cleanser to get rid of dead skin and remove excess oils, It also makes my face super smooth and I absolutely love the feeling. Afterward, I will cleanse my face and follow with a moisturiser. If you want you can throw in a face mask too. I should really add that to my regime.



3. Give yourself a manicure. This is relaxing for me knowing my nails are in good condition for the week ahead. Some may think this step it just extra work, but it definitely makes me feel put together.

Lumme Case by buyitall.today
4. Drink some Tea. Or hot chocolate, whatever relaxes you. I enjoy trying out different teas and I especially like the Vanilla and Rooibos tea.

Tea Territory
5. Just Relax. Watch some Netflix or put on your favorite music. Meditate, do some Yoga. Do whatever makes you calm and chilled. For me, it's laying in bed with some chill music or binge watching TV Series. (Each to their own.)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram